People Who Perform - The Real Estate Careers Podcast
Natalie Presot | The Journey From Shyness To Fearless
December 17, 2020
Nicola Denning-Millar connects with Natalie Presot.
As General Manager at Northam Realty Advisors, Natalie is responsible for managing a mixed-use portfolio of historical assets in the Toronto core. She sits on BOMA’s Board of Directors and is rapidly working her way up the career ladder to become a knowledgeable, engaged and committed property management professional.
In this episode, Natalie shares with us:
- How she got her break in the real estate industry
- How she morphed from a shy receptionist to a confident GM
- The importance of believing in yourself and stepping out of your comfort zone
- Which work environment elevated her performance the most
- The valuable lessons we learn from our mistakes
- Her association with BOMA as a young professional member
- The positive impact of a diverse and inclusive leadership team
- Her advice for junior real estate employees
- What she grabs for first thing in the morning!