Jack Haining | Saying "Yes" To New Opportunities
February 19, 2022
Richard Costello connects with Jack Haining.
Jack is an Investment Manager with Grosvenor Americas responsible for overseeing portfolio analytics and directly managing a portfolio of commercial assets. Originally from the UK, Jack has worked for Grosvenor since graduating from The University of Reading’s real estate program in 2014. In 2018 he was offered the opportunity to relocate to Vancouver.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- History of Grosvenor.
- Jack's career path to date.
- What is means to be an Investment Manager at Grosvenor.
- Current trends impacting Jack's role as well as general market challenges.
- Advice for anyone looking to become an Asset/Investment Manager.
- Story time - Jack's experience working in London and how it compares to Vancouver.
- How Jack has found moving to Vancouver and what his life looks like now.